|Our client a leading Automotive component parts manufacturer in NORTH WALES is in the market for a key person for their Technical Department.
Ideally you will have a background knowledge of Blow Moulding or Plastics Technology, but Automotive or Aerospace Technology would be advantageous.
- Project Engineer – working as part of the Technical Department within Automotive Injection Moulding company
- Completes engineering projects by organising and controlling project elements.
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains development log on project database.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Preferred Skills/Qualifications, however, full training will be given to the right candidate.
- Engineering Degree,
- Requirements Analysis,
- Design Skills,
- Project Management,
- Manufacturing Methods and Procedures,
- Process Improvement,
- Technical Understanding,
- Documentation Skills,
- Safety Management,
- 3D CAD (Catia V5)
- Prince 2 or working towards (Advantageous)
Industries Automotive and parts manufacturing
Career level Student (Higher education/Graduate)
Education Level Undergraduate degree
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £23,000.00 to – £30,000.00
If you are interested in this exciting and progressive career then please feel free to call now on 01244 560644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.