- Semi Skilled Production Workers / Engineers/ Machine Operator/ Shot Peening
- Temp to Perm
- Production Engineering
- £8.72 - £10.98
- April 18, 2020
- April 1, 2020
- October 18, 2020
Part of your role will be to set up and operate shot-peening equipment to shallow form and improve stress tolerance of flight vehicle metal surfaces, according to specifications.
Lay out and mark areas to be shot-peened on test specimen or part, using measuring and marking instruments, or fits template over part, scribes pattern, and peels away masking compound to expose areas to be treated.
Filling hopper with specific size and type shot.
• From £15,500K + per annum + Bonus from £8.72 + p/h All Shifts,
- Once you have passed your initial probation your rate will increase to £8.96 p/h days, £10.98 nights to include shift allowance
• Days, Afternoons and Night’s Available
• Both Part Time and Fulltime Positions
• Prefer people with previous Machine Minding and Quality Inspection Backgrounds whom have experience of grinding, buffering and utilising Hand Tools.
• Potential Long Term vacancies available
• Immediate Start Available
Shift work including nights
Call Sophie or Rob for more details on 01244 560644 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org