- New Food Production / Packaging Worker – Corwen Area
- Temp to perm
- Food or FMCG
- Corwen, Ruthin and Bala
- North Wales
- From £8.72 plus shift allowances and bonus after 12 weeks
- September 8, 2020
- September 8, 2020
- October 8, 2020
Excellent new role’s in CORWEN– Great Career Opportunity.
Food Production / Packaging Operative vacancy: If you’ve got experience in kitchens, bakeries, factories or any other high-volume food production environment this could be the perfect role for you!
As our Food Production and Packaging Operative with us you’ll be a valued part of our ‘family’ that loves the thrill of working under pressure in a well-known and much-loved business!
What we look for in our Food Production and Packaging Operatives:
* Great eye for detail
* Enjoys and wants to be an active member of a team
* Excellent verbal communication
* An understanding of what amazing guest service looks like
Food Production Operative role:
* Preparing food – both hot and cold
* Taking PRIDE in maintaining highest standards of cleanliness
* Adhere to safety and hygiene regulations at all times
What we can offer you:
We can offer you a personalised induction based on your current skills and knowledge, then set you some tailored goals within our S.T.A.R. development programme. This will help you progress to the next level, and beyond. Besides this, you will have the opportunity to develop your career to some of our other excellent brands in our organisation.
* Tailored industry training
* Flexible shifts
* Up to 28 days holiday
* Chance to earn extra money with our Referral Scheme
Oh, and you’ll have a whole heap of fun!
Hours of work Initially are available over 4 different shifts:-
- 6 am to 2pm (Monday to Friday)
- 2pm to 10pm (Monday to Friday)
- 10pm to 6am (Sunday to Thursday)
- 8am to 4pm (Monday to Friday)
If you are interested in this role please don’t hesitate to call 01244 560644 or drop us an email email@example.com