- Warehouse and Quality Assurance Personnel
- Temp to perm
- Warehouse and Quality
- Ellesmere Port and Speke
- From £15K day's to £21K nights, plus overtime and incentives for a 40 hour week, plus shift allowance once a 3 month probation is completed.
- February 22, 2017
- February 22, 2017
- March 22, 2017
Warehouse and Quality Assurance Personnel.
Our client a long established 1st Tier supplier to the Logistics and Automotive sector are in the market for a Team of Q/A, Warehouse & Assembly operatives.
Completes customer orders by Order Picking, utilising both FLT, and PPT, assembling, inspecting, and packing components, and completing paperwork.
* Determines assembly requirements by studying customer order specifications.
* Prepares for assembly by checking inventory, Quality; gathering supplies, components, and special items.
* Assembles product by fitting and adjusting components; installing fasteners.
* Verifies product operation by completing functional tests.
* Approves product by competing quality inspection.
* Forwards product by packing assembly in carton; labelling carton; forwarding carton to shipping.
* Provides production and product information by collecting and summarising production data.
* Keeps tools and equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; calling for repairs.
* Maintains safe, secure, and clean work environment by following standards and procedures.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes manufacturing and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
* Job can be quite fiddly as working with small components.
- Current FLT and Driving Licence is Required due to driving on site.
- An interest in mechanics and cars would be advantageous
FLT Licence, Driving Licence, Manufacturing Experience, Process Improvement, Organisation, Controls and Instrumentation, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing Quality, Self-Development, Quick Study, Safety Management, Tooling