- Yard Labourer – Saltney
- Temp to Perm
- North Wales & North West
- £7.83 - £8.26
- April 19, 2018
- April 19, 2018
- May 12, 2018
Our client an award winning organisation are opening a brand new aggregate division in Saltney and are looking for additional staff due to continued growth and are looking for committed and reliable employees for the General Yard Labouring Team supporting the manufacture process of Aggregates.
Hours and Remuneration
- Hours: 42.5 hours per week, annualised*
- Holidays: 28 days per annum
- *due to the seasonal nature of the business it is likely that you will be required to work longer hours at peak times (February to July) and less during August to January.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Experience in working with cutting and bagging machinery would be advantageous, though training will be given.
- To carry out a range of activities to support the aggregate team.
- To assist in the supply of materials to the Production Manager and production team, of the appropriate quality and standard, in the required volumes, on time, as per worksheet.
- Ensure that all production activities are carried out in accordance with Health and Safety procedures and report any issues.
- Keeping the work area clean, tidy and organised.
- General production and Yard tasks carried out as requested.
- Ensure that the operation of any/all automated production systems within your responsibility are working to maximum efficiency.
Skills and Abilities
- Communication skills
- Ability to prioritise own work load
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
Experience and Knowledge
- Working as part of a team in an Aggregate and Yard environment (Outdoors)
- Working within Health & Safety Rules
- Attention to detail
- Can do attitude with excellent work ethic
- Manual handling ideally requires the candidate to be physically fit.
- Previous labouring or FLT experience would be advantageous though training can be given.
**** Great Basic Wage on offer with piecework bonus’s and great long-term opportunities.****
If you are interested, please call 01244 560644 or send your CV for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.