- On Site Co-Ordinator / Recruitment Consultant
- Site Co-ordination / Recruitment
- North Wales
- £18K to £23 K plus commision and incentives, and progression to management.
- March 18, 2018
- March 31, 2018
- May 1, 2018
On Site Co-Ordinator / Recruitment Consultant
Enbarr are looking to recruit a self-motivated individual to coordinate 2 key onsite contracts based at Deeside. The role is primarily dealing with the daily welfare and management of our temporary and contract workforce based on both sites, as well as building & maintaining the company. relationship with the client. A key aspect of the role will also involve the recruitment and resourcing of staff for this specific client with the support of the Operation Team.
* Onsite coordinators who join the company will be rewarded with a basic salary of between £18,000 – £21,000
* Plus, an excellent commission scheme after qualifying period, approximately 10%
* Pension Scheme (After qualifying period)
* Genuine opportunities for career progression
* Leading recruitment industry accreditation and benefits package
* Initially you will be entitled to 28 days paid holiday per annum, rising to 30 days after 2 years employment and inclusive of statutory holidays
Enbarr has an industry leading training and development programme offering extensive structured ongoing support. We are committed to fulfilling your potential and provide an outstanding opportunity for career development.
* People management,
* Supervisory/Team Leader experience
* Excellent communication skills
* PC literacy including a basic appreciation of Word and Excel
* Ability to maintain and develop a business relationship
* Ability to take ownership and responsibility for the account after training
* Fast learner with a problem-solving mentality to offer ideas for further improvement
* Attention to detail as key information will be generated and presented to client
Enbarr is an Equal Opportunities Employer, that was formed in 2014. The company is one of North Wales fastest growing in the region, and is the only Disability Confident Leader in North Wales and has just been Awarded Entrepreneur of the Year and Social Responsible Business in Flintshire . Enbarr specialises in the supply of temporary and contract labour to the industrial, warehouse and distribution sectors, as well as an established permanent Sector that specialises in Aerospace, Space, Skilled, Professional and Advanced Manufacturing.
Enbarr also have a Foundation that works with local communities to help with reskilling local workforces, and help establish Wellbeing in the local areas with which we operate.
Hours of Work: Hours to suit to co-ordinate the site reliability and recruitment process.
Fore more details or to apply for this exciting opportunity please call 01244 560644 or send your Cover letter and CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.