- Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician – North Wales
- Temp to Perm
- North Wales
- St Asaph
- £13.00 - £14.50 /hour dependent on experience plus great Holiday & incentives package
- October 22, 2018
- September 22, 2018
- October 22, 2018
Our client a leading FMCG manufacturer are in the market for a couple of Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician to supplement their Team.
This expanding company are going from strength to strength and are renowned for being one of the UK’s leading FMCG businesses. They have solidified their prominence in the market place, as they work with some of the largest retails companies in the country.
Due to their continued growth, they are now looking to take on Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician to train up and develop internally.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician
£13 p/hr – £14.50 p/h dependent on shift and experience.
- Job Type – Temp to perm
Hours of Work – Shifts
- 6am to 2pm Days (Monday to Friday)
- 2pm to 12am Nights (Monday to Thursday)
They specialise in delivering refined and prestige Packaging solutions to the Manufacturing industries. Our Client is committed to pioneering new packaging products and manufacturing processes.
An opportunity has arisen for a number of Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician’s with Electrical experience.
Due to the nature of the work maintenance to the machines is a continuous exercise.
The ideal candidates will be local or be able to commute to this area with own transport on a daily basis.
Must have previous mechanical assembly experience within an engineering environment and extensive experience and knowledge of mechanical fitting with medium to large industry manufacturing machines desirable.
The role will involve mainly on-site work on their packing and production machines. This will include diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults, preventative maintenance, some reactive maintenance and working to the planned maintenance scheme the company provides.
Role and Responsibility
- To support production based out on the line running machinery,
- Diagnosis of faults, plus carrying out CI work and daily maintenance checks.
- General pneumatic servicing/ fault finding and testing of plant machinery
- Working on various pneumatic, and hydraulic components
- Repair and test of value, air pressure tools and compressors
- Fully aware of safe working maintenance safe working practices
- Diagnosis and fault finding as part of the maintenance team on all Plant machinery.
- Operate and maintain high speed production machinery
- Preventative Maintenance /Fault finding / diagnosis
- Inspection, Maintenance and Repair of Mechanical and Electrical equipment
- Preferably time served or HNC equivalent
- 17th Edition qualified
- Time served/apprentice trained mechanical engineers / Technician
- City & Guilds Qualification
For more information please call 01244 560644 or send your CV for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £13.00 to £14.50 /hour
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
How many years of electrical fault find experience do you have?
How many years of Time served/apprentice trained mechanical engineers experience do you have?
Do you have the following licence or certification: driving licence?