- Maintenance Engineer – Electrical Bias
- Electrical Engineering
- £28,000 - £32,000
- February 14, 2019
- February 14, 2019
- June 14, 2019
Our client has been making food taste extraordinary for over a century, and due to expansion is looking for a team of 2 Maintenance Engineers to join its existing established Team.
For over 150 years, they have been been driven by a passion to create food people love. Because they’re food people. It’s not just what they do. It’s what they love. Their deep technical expertise and passion drive the innovation and creativity that thrive within their organisation.
Does this sound like the type of organisation you want to work for then read on –
The Maintenance Engineer role includes the support and execution of all plant maintenance activities for the manufacturing and technology departments.
This includes preventative, predictive and breakdown maintenance requirements.
The engineer must comply with all labour, safety, environmental and corporate policies and regulations.
All maintenance activities must be performed to the highest levels of safety and all permitting requirements must be adhered to.
Provide positive commitment to all organisation Health and Safety policies and procedures.
To ensure that all maintenance activities are conducted under the strictest of permit requirements and promote safe behaviors.
- ·Good problem solving techniques.
- ·Ensure preventative maintenance and repairs of material handling systems and equipment to minimize downtime.
- ·Comply with all labour, safety and environmental regulations.
- ·Provide support and input to CAPEX projects as required
- ·Apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering.
- ·HNC or above in Electrical Engineering
- ·ONC or above in Mechanical Engineering
- ·IEE 17th Edition Regulations
(Multi-skilled desirable with electrical bias)
- ·Experience within a FMCG food environment would be beneficial.
- ·PLC and PC Control systems
- ·Tag out lock off systems
- ·Permit to work
- ·Experience in a disciplined multi permitted environment
- Good Analytical Skills
- Strong processing and problem solving skills
- .Knowledge of BRC and HACCP and GMP
If this sounds like an exciting and rewarding career opportunity then please don’t hesitate to call 01244 560644 or send your CV for immediate consideration.