- Maintenance Electrician – Broughton
- Temp to Perm
- Maintenance Electrician
- £13.00 - £14.35 /hour dependent on experience plus shift allowance. & great Holiday & incentives package
- March 18, 2018
- March 1, 2018
- April 3, 2018
Our client a leading Worldwide AEROSPACE and Automotive support agency based in the BROUGHTON is in the market for 2 * Maintenance Electrician to join there Expanding Maintenance Team.
You must have your own transport, be in good health, time served electrician, reliable and proactive.
In addition you will need extensive experience and knowledge of working in a mechanical maintenance role within a fast paced, medium to large sized manufacturing industry and dealing with aged machinery and technology. You must also be flexible with shifts as you may be required to work some night shifts.
Maintain production and quality by ensuring all electrical systems, apparatus, electric and electronic components of machinery is in good working. You will also be required to carry out mechanical diagnose with a mechanical fitter.
Role Summary/ Essential Responsibilities
- ·Responsible for maintaining existing installations and implementing new projects to the latest safety and industry standards.
- ·Responsible for fault finding and repairing of complex machinery.
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance programs.
- Work with external contractors and suppliers to deliver a variety of projects. Form part of a multidisciplinary team responsible to keep a busy and growing industrial facility operating with the minimum downtime.
- NVQ Level 3
- HND or HNC or 17th Edition within Electrical Engineering / Maintenance
- Three to Five years’ experience in the electrical and mechanical maintenance of manual and CNC machine tools (desirable)
- Experience of working on other Programmable Logical Circuit (PLC) based machinery (desirable)
- Qualified to BS7671 (IET Wiring Regulations 17th Edition) – (desirable)
- Experience on industrial electrical installations
- Knowledge of 3 phrase supply & control panels
- General pneumatic servicing/ fault finding and testing of plant machinery
- ·Working on various pneumatic components
- repair and test of value, air pressure tools and compressors
- fully aware of safe working maintenance safe working practices
- Qualified to perform Portable Appliance Testing
- Be Computer literate
- Be trustworthy, meticulous and able to work on own initiative
- Have positive attitude towards Health and Safety
- Flexible attitude to working additional hours
- · Clean Driving Licence.
- MEWP operating certificate- (desirable)
The ideal candidates will be local or be able to commute to this area with own transport on a daily basis.
If this position is of interest to you please call Rhys on 01244 560644 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Permanent
- £13.00 – £14.35 /hour dependent on experience plus shift allowance.
- Other benefits: Company sick pay, 23 day annual leave plus Bank holiday
Hours of work :- Varied as below
- Days 7.45 – 4.15,
- Twilights 2pm – 10pm,
- Nights 9.15 – 7.45
- Weekend Fri – Sun 7am – 7.30pm.
- Maintenance Electrician: 1 year
- Electrical: 3 years
If you are interested in this exciting yet challenging career please feel free to call 01244 560644 or send your CV to email@example.com