- Bagger / Quality Inspection / Manufacturing Operative
- Inspection & Manufacturing
- North Wales
- £8.25 - £9.80 plus discretionary £100 mntly bonus for Attendance and Timekeeping
- January 1, 2019
- January 1, 2019
- May 1, 2019
Bagger / Quality Inspection / Manufacturing Operative
BRAND NEW CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY
Our multinational client based on the Deeside Industrial Estate have added 2 new lines late in 2018, and are looking to take on an additional 10 new staff to join their busy manufacturing facility.
Following a continental shift pattern this will involve both days and nights with full and part time vacancies available.
You will be required to work 2 days and 2 nights, with extra shifts available on your days off if required.
****They are going to be interviewing and training staff over the next few weeks****
- Previous packaging, manufacturing, warehousing, machine minding or QI background would be highly advantageous as will knowledge of manual handling and similar health and safety procedures.
- You will be required to inspect products as they come off the line, and Bag them up for dispatch.
- There is no heavy lifting, though the work is highly repetitive, but you are given 3 – 4 breaks a day.
- This is a great environment where you are treated as part of the team, and given, uniform, safety equipment, locker, and it has a great canteen facilities through the day.
- This role has the potential for being a long term position for the right candidate.
This role Offers a great remuneration package:-
**You may also be entitled to a Monthly Attendance and Timekeeping Bonus of £100 at the company discretion.**
If this role is for you then call the Team on 01244 560644 immediately to arrange an interview or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org