- Assistant Area Coordinator (Automotive & Quality) – West Midlands
- Temp to Perm
- Quality Assurance
- From £18K to £23 K plus incentives dependent on experience
- January 1, 2018
- January 1, 2018
- March 3, 2018
Assistant Area Coordinator (Automotive & Quality) – West Midlands
– Enbarr Enterprises.
Our client a leading 1st Tier Automotive Support organisation are in the market for a key person to join the management Team in the West Midlands.
For this role as Assistant Area Coordinator you will be required to support both the Area Coordinator and Manager with key information.
Travel between sites and support the West Midlands Team on a number of key Automotive and component contractors sites.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE & PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
To meet with the plant’s Quality, Engineering and Production staff regularly to discuss any quality issues, review Client’s performance and defend/enhance their reputation at the customer sites.
- To proactively contribute potential problem prevention and solutions concerning customer parts.
- To rapidly react to notified concerns – plan and carry out tests, inspections, sorts or reworks to Minimise rejections.
- To rapidly react to notified concerns – plan and carry out tests, inspections, sorts or reworks to give immediate and reliable detailed information to develop corrective actions.
- Maintain control of the above via management and audit.
- To keep auditable records, and record production knowledge and improvement
- To train and monitor the staff performance, and keep records
- To check and correlate all mileage and expense forms for senior management
- To work in co-ordination with the Senior Management to implement new procedures and roll out structure.
- Ensure high quality customer / client experience through delivering high quality of service
- Respond to customer service queries
This role requires you to travel to the organisations various other sites for which you will gain recompense, so a driving licence is required.
If you are interested in the Assistant Area Coordinator vacancy please feel free send CV and Cover Letter at your earliest convenience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £23,000.00 /year
- Team Leading / Management: 1 year
- Area Coordination: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
- Full UK Driving Licence