- Counterbalance FLT Driver – Reach Advantageous – Deeside
- Temp to perm
- FLT Driver
- £8.67 per hour plus benefits
- January 1, 2018
- January 1, 2018
- March 3, 2018
We are looking to recruit for our Deeside based client a series of Forklift truck driver’s with a valid Counterbalance licence with RTITB or ITSSAR recognition,
- Reach or PPT would be advantageous.
You will be responsible for:-
- loading/unloading vehicles,
- ensuring stock rotation of products,
- checking customer delivery notes ensuring the right stock and products are received and stored in the correct location,
- ensuring distribution is kept with the right stock within the right area’s and maintained throughout the whole shift.
- candidates with experience within a similar role, especially ones that have utilised PPT or ride on Order Pickers, and will not be afraid to get stuck in and help out in other area’s.
- Computer experience is preferred though not essential as the stock movement will need to be recorded.
This role will be based on Rotating shifts,
- Working hours are between 6am – 10pm Monday to Friday, working rotating shifts (6am-2pm, 2pm – 10pm)
****** although on occasion you maybe required to work out of these hours. ******* for which you will be paid a premium…
Our client is offering the role on a either long term contract or potentially temp to perm and an interview with our client will be required before any role can be offered.
- This client requests that it would be advantageous for all FLT drivers to hold valid driving licence.
- You can also be required to work autonomously, so must have good skill level and ability to work on your own initiative.
Please forward your CV asap to email@example.com or call 01244 560644 as this position has an immediate interviews and start for the right candidate